Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Sonntag, 27. November 2016

Advent, Advent...

It's the first Sunday in Advent already.
Do you feel christmas-y yet? Have you bought and packed the presents for your loved ones yet? Have you set up an Advent calendar?
Yesterday my fiancé and I strolled through a Christmas market. There were lots of booths with sweets, glühwein, handmade toys, candles and spices. Christmas trees with fairy lights everywhere. It was beautiful and the atmosphere was nice.
But today is going to be a cosy day. The first candle of my Advent wreath is lit, and it remains for me to wish you a happy first Sunday in Advent. :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. ich wünsche dir auch einen wunderschönen kuscheligen 1.Advent und einen hinreissenden Tag mit deinem Liebsten :*

    AntwortenLöschen