Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Samstag, 12. Januar 2019

Writing Exercise 161

Hello again!

This week I was prompted by a member of the 'Dead Pete Society', which will happen more often from now on. Here is my drabble:
2019/01/12 – Stuck in an airport because of a delayed flight (drabble)

Time was ticking. People were rushing by, dragging their luggage and carts behind them, hurrying towards the gates as passengers were called for boarding time. Rain pattered against the large window front overviewing the tarmac where planes accelerated into the sky or landed safely. But neither was the desired one. Yearning glances outside, then back towards the billboard. 'Delayed' was what it said. Time seemed to increase instead of decreasing. Waiting on loved ones was hard, especially when they were late to arrive. Checking the smartphone for news. That was when 'delayed' changed to 'cancelled'. Dear Heavens! The plane crashed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen