Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 27. November 2018

Writing Exercise 155

Hello everyone!

I'm still on holiday, but in between sightseeing I found some time to write this Tanka and respond to a prompt with a character from my dear Neverbeen Universe. Here it is:
2018/11/27 – Daggers in the Dark (Tanka)

The next in line is
A prince not wanting the crown
Daggers in the dark
Are not his concern; he just
Wants to heal the sick, not reign

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen