Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018

Writing Exercise 131

Hello again!
This week I'm a little late. But I have a summer-themed poem for you to read. I hope you can relate.
Here it is:
2018/06/16 – cherries (poem)

Spots of red between green leaves
Full and ripe and glowing
Reaching over from the eaves
For what summer has been growing
Finally claiming that sweet taste
Oh, how long did I miss
Deliciousness in my mouth so chaste
As if it were my true love's kiss

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen