Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017

Writing Exercise 090

I wanted to start fresh this month, so I waited for today. This week I wrote a German sonnet to wish you a 'good morning'. :)
Here it is:
2017/09/01 – good morning (German sonnet)

As the mist rises from the lake
The sun glimmers behind clouds of white
To shoo away the colours of night
Stillness remains for the watcher's sake

A memory of summer's end
Seems as if frozen in time
A spell cast in a wondrous rhyme
The melancholy off to fend

The sleepy forest lies so dark
A woodpecker assaults the bark
It is the only sound

Gently the sun heralds the day
A very 'good morning' to say
There's happiness to be found

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen