Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 11. Juli 2017

Writing Exercise 083

Hello again!
This week I looked up the "Word of the Day" on www.thesaurus.com and decided to write a drabble in which the current word of the day is included. The drabble is about two inhabitants of my dear Neverbeen Universe, who you haven't seen for a while.
Enjoy!
2017/07/11 – word of the day: perambulator (Drabble)

“Un-fucking-believable,” Phobos exclaimed. He pushed the perambulator as Ayumu held little Crathos in her arms and shushed and cooed at him. “Why the hell did we buy this fucking thing if all the brat ever does is wail like a wimp when he is put in there?” the choleric groused.
“Because,” Ayumu emphasized, “Crathos is getting heavy. And I won't carry him for hours on end and hurt my back.”
Can't you make him stop? This is un-fucking-bearable,” he grumbled. Ayumu sighed and rocked Crathos gently. But the baby only stopped crying when Ayumu placed him into his father's arms.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen