Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Samstag, 10. Juni 2017

Writing Exercise 078

I'm pretty late this week. But I do have a writing exercise for you. This time I had to write a story backwards. Interesting, don't you think? I tried to write it so it still makes at least some sense when read backwards. So here is writing exercise number 078:
2017/06/10 – tell a story backwards, from the last sentence to the first

So all was well.
It really was as good as I imagined.
At my parent's we baked the cake and I looked forward to eating it.
When it was done, I drove on.
I fetched some tools and tried to repair the car.
Just my luck,” I groused.
When I was almost there, the car broke down again.
I grabbed my keys and started.
Be there in a minute,” I said.
My mother called and reminded me of the cake.
It was a bright morning.

1 Kommentar: