Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 25. April 2016

Sail away

So I spent some time programming one of my visual novels again. Since this story was slightly longer than the rest it took me quite a while until the game was ready to play.

Again this visual novel is one of the stories published in my short story collection 'The Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe'.
Hopefully the quality of the recording is good enough so you can enjoy the playthrough.
Here it is; and have fun watching! :D
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen