Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 12. September 2016

Writing Exercise 040

Today is my mother's nameday. So I want to dedicate this week's writing exercise to her. As the obvious choice I wrote a drabble on the topic nameday. Enjoy!
2016/09/12 – nameday (Drabble)

A name is something precious – something that accompanies you as long as you live and even after you're long dead it will stay with you, eternally. So let me put a saint at your side, to guide you, to protect you and wish you well. To bestow you with something to call your own, to be a part of your identity. This day is yours; it reminds you that you are precious regardless of your age. Let's celebrate this day, celebrate in your name and for your sake! Today you take the cake, quite literally. Because this is your nameday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen