Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Samstag, 10. September 2016

Random Doodles

While being at my dear friend's I've been drawing a lot these past few days. Nothing major, just a few pencil and Chinese ink sketches. We've been to a medieval market, been playing computer games, watching Marble Hornets up to entry #71 and writing RPG, so most of my drawings are inspired by that.
Here are a few:
Raphael Raven from my book in the making, Ravenous Adventures.
Slenderman goes Spiderman... XD I don't even know how we came up with that.
Louise from my writing buddy Frankie's book Malevolence, because she was having a shit week and I wanted to cheer her up.

So that's what I've been up to these past few days. I hope you have a lovely weekend. And see you next week for another writing exercise and stuff. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen