Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 22. September 2016

Ah, the Horror!

So my dear friend and I started a Slenderman RPG based in the Marble Hornets universe. As I've never done a horror genre RPG before, I'm quite excited. It is sufficiently scary, but also fun to write. :D
Today I want to share some fanart I did for Marble Hornets. It shows Slenderman/The Operator, Hoody and Masky (left to right).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen