Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Freitag, 16. September 2016

Quoth the Raven

I must admit, I really like the works of E.A.Poe. Especially the poem "The Raven" is one of my favourites.
Then I discovered the band Omnia has turned this very poem into a song -- a really good one with all the darkness and grief which the poem holds.
Inspired by these two works I drew a picture of a raven and coloured it with SAI. Here are the two versions I did:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen