Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 5. September 2016

Writing Exercise 039

The first writing exercise this month is another drabble. The topic is one of my favourite places -- the shore. Here is what I did with it:
2016/09/05 – the shore (Drabble)

A quiet sough – the sea breathes in and out as the waves rush against the shore. A soft breeze blows, carrying the smell of brine and spray, playing in your hair. On the horizon a pair of sails, riding the waves on their way to freedom. The sea is calm, but grey clouds are looming, waiting to drop their load. As you walk the shore waves wash around your feet. They try to lure you into the deep blue to play with the mermaids, to discover the mystery under the sea. But you resist, leaving but footprints in the sand.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen