Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 28. September 2016

Winter is always coming

As I realised the day after tomorrow is October 1st, I understood there is but a month until NaNoWriMo. I'm really looking forward to November. It'll be a month full of writing, and I hope I'll be able to reach my goal and finish my novel on time. :D
Anyhow, thinking about November made me think about winter in general. And therefore I have a picture for you, which I drew and colorated with Oc Canvas. It is part of another picture, and those who have read my first book "The Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe - Short Story Collection" may know it. So either read my book to see the whole picture or enjoy what you get here. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen