Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017

Writing Exercise 095

This week's writing exercise is a less serious one. I was prompted by my dear writing buddy Frankie, and this is the drabble I came up with:
2017/10/02 – My dog just started talking to me, and he's not pleased. (Drabble)

I had a weird dream. I was walking through a dark, foreign city and I was lost. Somehow I ended up in a park. As I passed the trees I noticed someone was following me. Scared as hell I walked faster until I met a dead end at a lake. So I turned around to face whoever was following me. From the underbush a dog emerged and it growled. Although I don't have pets I knew this was mine. “Where the hell have you been?” the dog exclaimed, “I've been looking for you. Let's go home.” Utterly puzzled I woke.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen