Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 28. September 2017

Writing Exercise 094

This week I got another writing prompt and I turned it into a drabble. Now that it is finished, I think I could have done things differently, more lightheartedly and situated in my dear Neverbeen Universe -- a simple travel towards new horizons. It would have been a fun adventure, but instead I chose to write something that might get you thinking...
2017/09/29 – the last day on Earth (Drabble)

It all began with a misunderstanding; simple words misinterpreted. They set in motion a chain reaction of other words – clearer and more decisive, with only a worried whisper as bulwark easily overcome by blind obedience. A button was pushed; through the grapevine a devastating message spread half around the globe, important ears only a phone call away. The countdown was ticking. In blind wrath and vengeance more words were bellowed down the chain of responsibility and more buttons were pushed, some farther away, some closer. But most people didn't even know until it hit them. The last day of humankind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen