Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2017

Writing Exercise 098

This week started with a sudden incident, which got me thinking. And the result of this thought process is the very drabble you're about to read. So without further ado I leave you to it. :)
2017/10/25 – worry (drabble)

Worry is nothing but the uncertainty of not knowing about the whereabouts or circumstances of someone or something. You might say, you don't want people to worry for you. And yet you can only worry for people or things you hold dear – who or which have a special meaning to you. If you don't worry, you won't care, and this indifference shows the insignificance of them. But if you do worry, they will have a place in your heart. So inherent in the system, worry is a hint at and the proof of the love you feel. So worry more.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen