Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Sonntag, 17. September 2017

Writing Exercise 092

Hello again!
This week, of course, I have another writing exercise for you. This time I wrote a drabble about the weather, and how it changed.
Here it is:
2017/09/17 – sunshine (Drabble)

The rays of the summer sun are fading. Less warmth reaches the earth and a cold wind is blowing away summer's last petals. You remember the brightness of those days and the heat caressing your skin. Yet still the sun makes the lake seem like dancing diamonds and has you long for its warmth and think of summer. The sunshine deceives you, lures you outside. But even if it is colder than you estimated you still glean a lot from it. And if it is just a little smile, that will be perfectly enough. For it lightens up my world.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen