Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018

Writing Exercise 147

Hey everyone!

Today is a special occasion so I waited until today to do my weekly writing exercise. Celebrating the National Day of my country I wrote a poem for you. Here it is:
2018/10/03 – German National Day (Poem)

Let me praise you
My beautiful country, my nation, my home
Your landscape is so diverse and rich
From the mountains to the sea
Never have I felt so free
Have my constitutional rights, of which
I make use, my life to hone
Let me applaud you
By xenophobia let's not be blinded
Embrace cultural diversity now
Black, red and gold
Remember what history told
Be proud of what democracy can allow
Break free from being narrow-minded
And let me love you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen