Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018

Writing Exercise 138

Hello!
I'm back again with another writing exercise. This week I wrote a little poem inspired by my plans for the week. Here it is:
2018/07/30 – the visit (poem)

My friend, is it time?
The air is filled with anticipation
Let me cross for you a whole nation
My promise is ringing like a chime

My friend, be patient still
I'll soon hurry there
You know, I'd go anywhere
To meet you, and I will!

My friend, don't worry
Time sure flies by
We meet again if we try
And none of us needs to be sorry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen