Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Freitag, 20. Juli 2018

Writing Exercise 136

Hello there!

For quite some time I had a request lying about. Now I got round to finally tackle it. It is set in my Neverbeen Universe. And this is what I made of it:
2018/07/20 – “Um… Boss? You might want to see this…” The Dark Overlord’s henchman notifies them. They look outside to see the prophesied hero, who has just heard the prophecy and learned of their importance, has shown up at their doorstep to join the forces of evil.

“Mylady!” Totally engrossed with the book she was reading the Daemoness only noticed her minions wanted to gain her attention after a few attempts. “Um...Boss? You might want to see this...” the henchman notified her nervously wringing his hands.
Lady Rawiya Raven blinked then sighed and put down her book. “Alright. What's the matter?” she asked and followed the man to the to of her keeptower where other minions were gathered. A red dawn crept over the horizon. But there was more, so much more...
“What are they?” Rawiya peered at the oncoming hordes.
“Undeads, Mylady...” the henchman seemed even more nervous as the shambling creatures approached and followed their master, who was marching straight towards her black fortress.
“I see,” the Dark Overlady murmured, “so the day has finally come as was prophesied...”
“What are we going to do? Attack?” another of her minions asked as he clutched his weapons, ready for war. All of them seemed visibly agitated, even distressed.
But the Daemoness just held up her hand. “Wait.” She spread her black wings and leapt into the air to face the prophesied hero. The hordes stopped and the knight in shining armour approached where she landed and awaited him.
“You must be Lady Rawiya Raven. They told me about you and your destructive powers.” the alleged saviour of the world rumbled as he took off his helmet to greet the Dark Overlady. “My name is Aeron Deathwalker.”
She inclined her head and smiled a little mischievous smile. “You are not mistaken, Aeron Deathwalker. I assume you know of the prophesy?” She crossed her arms.
He nodded. “I do.” He sighed. “To save the world I am supposed to defeat you, the ultimate threat to mankind. That's at least what they told me.”
Rawiya raised a brow. “And you think fighting me here, where I have field advantage, would be a good idea? You're very sure of yourself. Then again you have a whole prophesy to back you up. But we'll see if it's any good.”
“Actually...no,” Aeron deadpanned. “I'm not here to fight you, Mylady. I'm here to offer my services and join your forces.” He got down on his knees and took her hand. “I don't care about the prophesy, I don't care about those old coots babbling about heroes and fate, and I certainly don't care about humanity. I'd rather see the world burn if I can spend the rest of my days by the side of this beautiful lady,” he stated.
She looked deeply in his eyes, and he looked right back. She saw nothing but sincerity in him. Then a small smile crept onto her lips. “Very well,” she said. “Rise. And come with me; I'll show you your new home...can I offer you some tea?”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen