Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 20. April 2017

Midnight Writing

Next week, on the 29th and 30th to be exact, I'm going to participate in an authors' bar camp held by the Dembelo team, which I am part of, at the Unperfekthaus in Essen, and I'm pretty excited about it. :D
So what is this authors' bar camp?
This event is about everything writing related. Authors from all around the area meet and attend workshops where they discuss different topics ranging from the very first idea for a story to publishing and marketing, and everything in between. The bar camp lasts all Saturday, and a particular dozen may stay the night and attend a writing workshop and work on their stories. Pretty exciting, isn't it?
I am one of those few, and I'm relly looking forward to meet other authors, talk to them and polish our stories together. I am really happy I joined the Dembelo team. Anyhow, I'm sure I will return with a lot of impressions from that bar camp! Maybe I'll even meet you there? ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen