Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2017

Writing Exercise 059

It's time for another writing exercise. This week I wrote a double drabble about a feeling that has always been written and sung about, an emotion so profound that people never cease to be intrigued about it. So here are my thoughts:
2017/01/26 – about love (double drabble)

Love is such a mysterious and curious little thing; and yet it is able to fill you to brimming. I won't attempt a definition, nor will I claim I understood it completely.
It comes in so many shapes and forms; some of them tender and gentle, some of them overwhelming and forceful. You love your family, you love your friends, you love your partner, you love your pets and hobbies and maybe your job. We love life and life loves us.
Love is blind, they say. Maybe it is true. You will find yourself being more forgiving, more tolerant, more generous when you love. Love gives you courage to love and be loved in return. Yet incidentally it makes you anxious, as you worry more for those you love. Ultimately love has you put your beloveds' happiness before your own.
Love is self-sufficient. Love is unconditional. Love is pure, yet complicated. Love makes your heart overflow or crushes it completely. It can make you feel pure bliss or have you cry bitterly. It enriches your life. And even if you think you don't know what love feels like, I'm sure you will recognize it once you are struck by it.

1 Kommentar: