Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2016

A Morning in Advent

Today is the third Sunday in Advent. I hope you enjoy this day.
As the candles burned, I looked outside to find the sky was burning, too. Not literally of course. But the sun painted the clouds in the brightest of gold and red lights, and the vista left me stunned for as long as it lasted.
Isn't it beautiful? :o
If you have to get up early you get to see the most spectacular fleeting art which nature can produce as a reward for your discipline and endurance. Revel in the views, enjoy them and begin the day with a smile.
How grim it might look in the beginning...
...it won't stay that way. Only moments later the world might look different and show its true colours. You just have to look on the bright side. ;)
That said, I wish you all a pleasant third Sunday in Advent. See you next week!

1 Kommentar: