Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Sonntag, 17. April 2016

Neverbeen Universe is here!

Today I'm totally over the moon. :D
And guess what?
The reason is: I finished the German translation of 'The Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe: Short Story Collection' volume 1! The ebook is now online and available on Amazon for Kindle (or the free Kindle App for any other device). Yay! Isn't that awesome?
I'm so happy. Technically this is my second publication already; and there's more in the making. :D

Here you can get my short story collection "Die unerzählten Geschichten von Neverbeen Universe: Kurzgeschichtensammlung" volume 1. So you can test your mettle (if this isn't already your mother tongue). ;)
Have fun reading!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen